1. You must currently be a declared major in the College of Family, Home and Social Sciences. Minors in one of the college programs or departments will not be considered.
2. You must have been accepted for an internship before a grant can be awarded. However, you can apply for the grant while waiting for confirmation you have received the position from the internship provider.
3. Your department internship coordinator/director must endorse the internship (see internship coordinator evaluation paragraph below), certifing that it will qualify for internship credit from your major department. Applications without this endorsement will not be considered. The internship coordinator/director will receive an email to complete an online endorsements after you submit your part of the online application.
3. You must register for internship credit from your major department during the period of the internship.
4. You must be in good Honor Code and academic standing at the time you apply for the grant and during the internship.
5. Commit to complete required report (see below) after completing the internship.